Who would’ve thought it – more links! Enjoy
- Tom Schindl has blogged about how to create an editor with syntax highlighting for Java.
- Adam Bien has announced the release of Afterburner.fx 1.6.2, which includes a few community-contributed bug fixes and improvements.
- Tomas Mikula has three posts this week, titled ‘Val<T>: a better ObservableValue‘, ‘The Trouble with Weak Listeners‘, and ‘Animated Transitions Made Easy‘.
- Hendrik Ebbers has a post titled ‘a quick overview to the DataFX MVC and Flow API‘.
- José Pereda has posted a new release of 15FX, a “JavaFX version of the classic game ‘Fifteen’, for Android devices”.
- Christian Schudt has posted about ‘Bringing XMPP Chat States to JavaFX‘.
- Dirk Lemmermann has posted a video of his ‘extended’ Spinner control that allows for spinning individual units of time (i.e. hours, minutes, or seconds).
- Carl has posted part two of his series on dynamic FX application modules, this time focusing on Google Guice.
That’s all for this week – catch you again next week.